Friday, September 10, 2004

Good morning on a wonderful Friday. I am really excited about this weekends events. Tonight is the Homecoming dance, but I'm not sure if I am going yet or not (I'm for sure not going with a date). Tomorrow is wonderful marching band rehearsal, then parade(which I am riding a convertable in), then the pep rally where I find out if I made the top five for Homecoming King, then the football game. ACTION PACKED. So much for a relaxing weekend, but i guess that was supposed to be last weekend. No matter what happens it will be fun so come on out to the parade and the football game.

1 comment:

Brent said...

I'm pretty bummed that you lost being the king by 10 votes or whatever. I was looking forward to how the kingdom would be different with you in charge...how was the convertible ride?