Monday, October 18, 2004

TWO MORE WEEKS OF BAND.......Unless you are in the marching band you can't understand the significance of this. However, these next two weeks will be filled with the hardest work of the season as we compete at area this weekend for a place at STATE for next weekend. Wish us luck

I still haven't applied for college. I have started many times, only to end in me getting distracted, accidentally deleted the applications, or just giving up. But I will get it done and I am excited to see where God will send me and what He has in store for me next year. ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey craig! i will definitly wish you guys good luck at the "band nerd" competition! also, i'm sorry to hear about the whole college application thing, but i know exactly how you feel. i am going through the same thing right now as well. maybe we should just sit down together and make each other do it. :) anywhoo, hope to see you at church again sunday! laters...

your friend always,
christina

p.s. did you have a good chat with mike the other day?