Thursday, December 23, 2004

Well Christmas break has officially started and I am loving it. I had wrestling most of this morning (sorry Brent that I didn't email you back, I just got your email this afternoon), took a nap, ate at Golden Corral and hung out with some friends. I am very thankful for the rest that I will be getting over the next two weeks. I will be re-reading Classic Christianity by Bob George which I highly recommend and just chillin with the family.

Email is still broken unfortunatly however there is much good news. I have been accepted to Baylor University and given a $26,000 scholarship from the college. Now that is a good start, but if I want to go to Baylor I need a lot more money than that. But it is great to see how God is revealing His plan to me in His time.

Merry Christmas

1 comment:

Brent said...

Sorry I missed your meet...I needed the times, my brutha! Congratulations on your scholarship! That is so cool!