Monday, December 27, 2004

What a great Christmas......


I got a gym membership and it is awesome. The only bad thing is that working out is addicting and I will probably be spending a ton of time doing just that.

I love waking up and not knowing what I will be doing during the day. It is a feeling that only happens during summer and over Christmas break for me. There are endless opportunities. As a matter of fact, sometime this week I think a couple of my friends and I are going to be driving to Dublin, Texas for the sole purpose of getting Dr. Pepper. Pointless???I think not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome! i love dublin dr. pepper..none better than the original made in texas! -alicia

Craig said...

They sell Dublin Dr Pepper at some places in old town lewisville too.