Monday, January 31, 2005

I'm in BCIS right now(2nd period) so I thought that I would update. Once again Brent...this is your tax dollars hard at work.

I jammed/ possibly broke my thumb last weekend and I keep hurting it in wrestling. I have this week to rest it and nurse it back to health before I have to wrestle the most important tournament so far of the season. If I don't place in the top two on Saturday, my season is over. However, if I do, than I get to go on to regionals the following weekend...and it is a similar situation at regionals to go on to state.

Senioritis is getting worse....any treatment suggestions are appreciated.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Senioritis eh? My suggestion is that you skip class and come visit me. Um...I mean, just work hard but don't take anything too seriously--it'll be over soon!
~Megan

spartacus21 said...

pray

Brent said...

Senioritis? The only cure I know is to just ride the wave and enjoy it.

And, I may stop paying taxes altogether...at least in jail I'd get some benefit of them instead of you yahoos watching Lord of the Rings in class...sheesh.

:)