Thursday, March 17, 2005

I am off to good ol' Waco, Texas this weekend. I am visiting Baylor, and to tell you the truth, I hope that I don't like it. If I DO like it, then I will still be confused as to where to go to college. But if I don't like it, then I will finally know for sure that I will be going to Texas Tech next fall. So everyone be praying that I have a horrible time......just kidding. Just pray that I keep God first in my decision. If I do that, then I can't make a wrong decision.

Peace out, Napoleon...

3 comments:

Jude said...

I hope you get your Guns up with me

Nathan said...

Let's see...Jordan, Jude (you're going right?), Me, Brandon, Steve-O, Riskey, Marky Mark...yeah I think Tech can squeeze a little more greatness in there.

Maria said...

good luck craig, i'll be praying for ya! i probably wont see you til after spring break so i hope you have an AMAZING time or a not so amazing time at baylor ( i can't decide which because both schools are good, so i can only imagine how your going to pick one), but anyways have a great week!