Saturday, May 21, 2005

More thinking about graduation...

I am so used to seeing the same faces in the hallways at Marcus High School. Some of the faces I have seen practically everyday since 2nd grade. But this last week of school is weird. It seems like every time that I see many of those people, I make a mental note in my mind that "Hey, this might be the last time I ever see that person." I also find myself telling people good-bye and good luck in the future more than once...because I'm not sure whether or not I will get a chance to see them again before our 10 year reunion...and then sure enough...I see them again so I must tell them good-bye and good luck in the future because I may never see you again.

I'm sorry...my mind works very akwardly.

2 comments:

Craig said...

I am SO sorry Heather!!!!

The Truth Tempest said...

heh. I love your optimism yall. Very nice.