Monday, June 20, 2005

Almost time...

In two days, I will load my recently purchased, dark green, Saturn SL2 and head up to the good 'ole Ozark Mountains. I will be up there for four weeks. It will quite possibly be the best four weeks of my life thus far. I get to serve God with some of the most Christ-like people on Earth. Each and every one of the people that I'll be working with has an unwaivering love for God that I envy. Pray for me that God would soften my heart as well as the hearts of the kids that I will be in contact with through my time at Kanakuk, and that God would use me to show His love to the kids. I'll try and post at least once more before I head out...

4 comments:

Brent said...

I can't wait to see what God does both in you and through you.

spartacus21 said...

true what brent says, i'll be praying for you. when are you back? will i see you before i go? alicia

Craig said...

I'll be back by July 20th- 21st.

Craig said...

Thanks for you prayers