Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I was informed that I made a mistake on the score of this past weekend's game. It was 63-7 Texas Tech over Indiana State. I didn't leave early and miss the last touchdown. I'm in the band so I had to stay the whole time, However, about the 2nd half, we all stopped paying attention because it was too brutal to watch with our 3rd string in and still uncontrollable scoring. I just hope we don't get too cocky because there are some tough games ahead of us.


I officially quit my job today. I will be finishing out the week at The Market and then I will be unemployed. I'm looking..I applied at Starbucks and I have some other options...but mostly I just feel relieved that I don't have to work in that sweat shop anymore.

5 comments:

Craig said...

Quit trying to sell me stuff.

Maria said...

i quit my job too! but that was like two weeks ago. Hope all is well

katie said...

congrats on quiting the job:)

PS: look i am following the rules of blogging... i have a blog and i am commenting on others! isnt that amazing? yea me!

Deleted said...

good luck with starbucks! it's usually hard in a college town though - everyone and their mom usually want to work there!

Nathan said...

Actually I would think that Starbuck's in Lubbock would be the easiest coffee shop to get a job in.