Monday, October 24, 2005

Austin

Well, the team didn't pull it off. In fact, they played worse than I've seen them play all year, but the trip to Austin wasn't a total loss. It was awesome, actually. I got to hang out with some of my friends that go to UT and see what it would be like to go to college in the middle of a large city. To be honest, it was fun to hang out there, but I don't think that going to school there would be too great. Tech's campus is better, the dorms at Tech are better, the food in Lubbock is better, the fans at Tech have more fun...and so on. I toured the infamous 6th street, and hung around the UT campus with Andy, Jack, other Jack, Katie B, and Emily. Turns out the Alicia was in Austin this weekend too, but my phone is stupid and I didn't get her voice mail until yesterday. Sorry Alicia.

4 comments:

Brent said...

Like us Auburn fans say (largely because we only challenge for the National Championship every 10 years or so), "Even on the worst day in football for Auburn, it's still better than being for anybody else."

And, with the events of this weekend, there's a possiblity that Tech & AU are going to the Cotton Bowl. You need to know, that if that's the case, there's no possible scenario in which I could get any guns up.

Craig said...

I understand brent

spartacus21 said...

it's cool..i'm used to rejection! *tear*

spartacus21 said...

what do you say to IHOP at thanksgiving with russ and jordy?