Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My brother Adam and I go to the rec center here at Tech pretty often to work out. Yesterday we decided to get some boxing gloves, which you can rent for free from the rec, and box. Well, we pretty much just knocked the crud out of eachother for about five minutes, and decided that we shouldn't continue without mouthpieces and head protection, so we went to lift weights. After that, we went to the wrestling room and wrestled..because well..because it's the oldest sport known to man and is the most fun ever, not to mention that it's MY sport. Anyways, I messed up my knee again, and he messed up his knee again. Final score 7-1, Craig wins....but we both lose because we limped out of the rec together.

Just when I thought my knee was getting so much better.

5 comments:

kaylah said...

dude maybe you should STOP HURTING YOUR KNEE!!! dunno about you but that seems like the logical thing to me...

Craig said...

i never thought about that...thanks kaylah. haha

spartacus21 said...

Kay-lah, that comment reminds me of Brian Regen...about cannon ball wounds..thank you cap'n obvious!
Craig, i am in love with wrestling now...a friend and i are going to a bunch of ASU events!

Brent said...

I thought running was the oldest sport known to man...

Craig said...

running's a sport???


just kidding to all of you cross country kids out there. I didn't mean it.........haha