Thursday, November 03, 2005

I went in to talk to my professor about my grade and he raised it. He said that it didn't deserve that low of a grade but my paper a couple of weeks before was so solid so he was surprised on my effort on the test. Whatever that means....he's a good guy.

God is continuing to show His faithfulness to me in incredible ways....even when certain people in the Tech band continue to refer to me as a "holy-roller"...pretty much only on the basis that I don't drink. It is REALLY hard for me not to laugh when terms like that are used. But I AM meeting some really awesome people who are genuinely interested in seeking whole-heartedly after Christ and I am loving that fellowship. Just a few more weeks until Thanksgiving, and then one more week of classes and then Christmas! Crazy...Can't wait.

No comments: