Thursday, November 10, 2005

My dorm room is quite possibly the messiest room that I have ever seen in my life. If I want to go from my door across the room to my computer I have to make a path. It can take several minutes. We haven't done dished in over a month, there are clothes just piling up waiting to be washed, but won't any time soon because I have a ridiculous amount of clothes that I haven't yet busted out. If I get access to a digital camera then I might post a picture of it. It is not safe. There are seriously piles of clothes waist high. There are empty/ half empty cups sitting in the same place I left them in september. There are about 7 pizza boxes piled by my door that I don't even remember eating because it was so long ago. The worst part about it is that I am oddly comfortable with the mess.

6 comments:

Nathan said...

I think your dorm room might have been the messiest room I have seen. That's bad man.

Craig said...

Nathan,it has only gotten worse since you were here.

Stephanie said...

I really don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight knowing that, but I'll try my hardest to refrain from show up at your door with a mop and 10 cans of Lysol. It's probably a good thing I don't remember which dorm you live in...

Stephanie said...

*showing

spartacus21 said...

lol..i wanna see! that's flippin' sweet!

Anonymous said...

it IS a mess! I have witnessed it. Boys...they just don't seem to care! Haha...that's for all your women driving comments!