Thursday, December 15, 2005

Well, I'm in FloMo but this Christmas break is going to go really fast. I'm in a wedding next week so I will be spending a lot of time this upcoming week helping with that. In fact I won't be at the college Christmas party Saturday because I'll be helping my groom-to-be friend move. The day the wedding is over, I will be heading directly to my Granny's house for Christmas. After a few days out on her farm I will be heading up to northern Oklahoma to visit my other Grandmother for New Years. BUT!, I won't get to stay for New Years because I have to report on Dec. 30 for the bowl game which keeps me busy until Jan. 2. Not much of a "break" but it will be fun for sure.

1 comment:

Brent said...

Wait a minute...you have to "report" to a bowl game that's 20 minutes from your house?

What up with that?