Monday, January 09, 2006

Alright...I head back to Lubbock tomorrow morning, early. But, I head back here next friday evening for my Kanakuk interview on Sunday. AND, I'm teaching the high school class at my church while many of them are off on a retreat. My Kanakuk interview was orginally in October, click here to see the earlier post, but there was some paperwork that I needed mailed in from places like Florida, and Kansas that took a little time, so I rescheduled. This week will be quite eventful as I try and learn my class load, work a few days, as well as drive back and forth from Dallas a few times...if only I had my own personal jet.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

DRIVE SAFELY!

no more text messages for you... haha.

spartacus21 said...

is that this upcoming weekend craigster? sorry i ahd to cancel..turns out the doctor agrees i am sick after-all! Maybe you can feel brave and road-trip it out to ASU sometime. Love you man, -A

Craig said...

yeah, this upcoming weekend, alicia. It's cool. don't worry about it.