Tuesday, October 05, 2004

My week is going pretty well so far. And on top of it, I have an action packed weekend to top it all off. Saturday is our very first contest, BOA Arlington(Bands Of America). I will be busy with that from about 9:00 in the morning until 12:00 that night. We will be performing(hopefully twice if all goes well in Pre-lims) and then watching some of the top bands in the country perform their shows. But there is more to my weekend than this, which makes me sound like a huge band nerd. On Sunday I have the privilege to teach Sunday school for the Middle schoolers in our Church. I am very excited about this opportunity. It is one of the ways that God is sharpening me lately. AND THEN, get this, No School Monday............I know....it can't get much better than that.

No comments: