Thursday, March 24, 2005

I just mowed the lawn. It only took me about 20 minutes to do the front and back. It's kinda funny to think about all of the excuses I used to make a few years ago to get out of mowing the lawn. I would spend over an hour just coming up with reasons to tell my parents as to why "this is a bad time for me," instead of just doing it in 20 minutes and getting it over with.

Don't tell my parents this....but they usually are right, they do know what's best(most of the time), and I don't view them as two unlimited ATMs. I have a lot of respect for them. They will have three kids in college next year (and they are paying for it) as well as one still at home. I have no clue how they are going to do it. I'd quit....I know that much for sure.

1 comment:

Brent said...

The problem is that you can't quit.

The best part is knowing that all kids eventually think like the blog you wrote...hehehehehe