Saturday, March 26, 2005

I, unlike Brent, do not like days like this, all rainy and cold. That means no frisbee golf with Danny and Nurge. It really means no anything, with anyone outside. I did have coffee with my friend Seanathan this morning. That was awesome. It's always cool just to sit with a brother in Christ and have "Eternity Practice." Fellowship that will continue one day in the Kingdom. But in the Kingdom it won't be RAINY! Anyway, I'm not bitter or anything...

Well I finally figured out how to add links to my blog. Now the next step is figuring out how to add a list of other people's blogs. Don't bother trying to explain it to me...I am computer illiterate.

1 comment:

Maria said...

its the same thing as doing links. its been beautiful here! has it been raining all week? or has it just started? i can't wait to see everyone, i hope y'all are having fun!