Thursday, April 21, 2005

The beauty of TAKS week continues. The past two morning I have gone fishing at Grapevine lake with some friends. Jack put one of his fish in a plastic bag and then left it in his car the rest of the day yesterday. And then today, he decided to keep another fish, put it in a plastic bag (without water), and the fish was pretty much without the ability to breathe for TWO hours. When we took it out of the car it was still alive. So we had to do the only humane thing...put it out of it's misery. I took a large rock the size of my head or so and dropped it on the fish's head. STILL ALIVE. This fish was a fighter. So I slammed the rock onto the fish's head again. It was over...

1 comment:

Craig said...

haha...I had to. If I were to just let it die on its own, that would be cruelty to animals. This was quick and painless...at least the second time was.