Thursday, April 14, 2005

When I first saw this I figured that everyone would do it and it would get old fast. I soon found out that it didn't and I really enjoyed reading everyone's comments on other people's blogs whether I posted or not...so here it comes...three days late.

"If you read this, you must make a comment of a memory you have of me. It can be anything you want, it can be good or bad, just so long as it happened. Then post this to your journal. See what people remember about you."

4 comments:

Craig said...

I actually took that Mexico pillow out of my car about 3 weeks ago...It was pusing 10 months.

Brent said...

For some reason, I remember those gold pins on your letter jacket...

Jude said...

well i think it would be your freshman year pine cove work weekend i will never forget that, good times, and the good times to be a Red Raider

Maria said...

My favorite memory was watching you wrestle....yeah I know that both times I came you lost (because I am bad luck) but the heart that you showed while wrestling and the love for the sport was so apparent and you never gave up. You kept fighting which is something I admire. I know you will still be here for a little while but its been fun getting to know you and I believe God has truly amazing things in store for your life so gets your guns up and start going! (hehe)