Friday, July 29, 2005

I just got back from orientation at Texas Tech. I spent three days touring the campus, meeting people and professors, and registering for my fall classes. I now have my fall schedule in hand and I am finally excited about college. It is going to be so much fun. Unlike high school, I get to take classes that I'm interested in, no more of the junk that I hate to take...I only have one math class in all of college, and it is easier than the algebra that I took freshman year of high school. It is going to be incredible. I am taking 15 hours, but my schedule is worked to where I am finished with class relatively early in the day so I have plenty of time to work or play. My guns are so far up right now it isn't even funny! Get your guns up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's what I'm talkin about!

WRECK'EM TECH!!!

"...and all that"
-(you'll get it once band starts)

Another red raider is born...kinda makes me smile - and maybe one little tear, but nobody saw it ;)

Anonymous said...

An very interesting saga on work around the old homestead. For a different perspective, call the homestead and ask for Ma or Pa ! Just dial 0 and ask Mabel to ring-up Ma or me !