Sunday, September 18, 2005

I just had an incredible weekend. Steve and Nathan came up to Lubbock and we had the best time EVER. There was a little frisbee golf action, some 80-21 Texas Tech victory, a hardcore dust storm, and a close call to going to the emergency room. For some reason my knee just gave out last night at like 1 and I almost had Nathan, Steve, and Brad take me to the ER. I decided to try and sleep it off, that sorta worked. We'll just have to see.

Big gulp huh?....Well, see ya later.

5 comments:

spartacus21 said...

if you don't believe nurge, just ask my left knee!

Maria said...

or ask my right! lol

Craig said...

schuyler...not to mention getting the opportunity to visit one of the finest academic institutions in the country.

victim of suburbia said...

thanks for the great weekend, man. i had a blast with you guys.

victim of suburbia said...

thanks for the great weekend, man. i had a blast with you guys.