Thursday, October 13, 2005

I have my Kanakuk interview a week from yesterday! I am so excited to get the chance, AGAIN, to sit down one on one with one of the most amazing servants of God on the earth to discuss life, God, family....and pray with eachother. Last summer was incredible getting to serve God in the most amazing place I've ever been to, with some of the most amazing people that I've ever met. To be able to do that again, and to have my own cabin of kids this year, would be unreal. Please pray that God would calm my heart for the interview because I am SO excited and a little nervous. Also please pray that God would guide the decision of the Kanakuk staff members about whether or not He wants me at Kamp this summer. Thanks everyone..

I am so excited!

1 comment:

spartacus21 said...

awesome...just breathe Craig..it will be great!