Monday, February 06, 2006

Favorite Super Bowl Commercial:

I only got to see the first half because I had to work but...
-without a doubt the one with the mother and her daughter walking up to the father's room with a Get Well Soon balloon. One of the doctors graps the defibrilator and electricutes a fly that is buzzing around the room. The mother and daughter walk in just in time to see the doctor standing near the patient's bed still holding the defibrilator paddles, saying, "Well, that killed him." ...Balloon slowly slides out of girls hand toward ceiling. Then some insurance ad....

What was yours?

4 comments:

Brent said...

FedEx: With the cavemen using prehistoric overnight delivery service.

Deleted said...

i didn't watch it - i curled up with a good book on the couch and my dad in the other room kept me updated on the score.

i won five bucks though. :-)

Maria said...

that was my fave too. i actually saw it tonight when i was watching law and order. its just so funny!

Anonymous said...

The ad you "liked" was for Ameriquest - a mortgage company (sort like insurance, huh?). Anyway, that ad was very, very dark - I'm beginning to worry about you Craig!