Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I have a friend that I have lunch with every wednesday. I love this guy like crazy, mainly because of his honesty. He is very young in his faith, not so much by years, but definitely in terms of growth in his walk. After hanging out and talking, he was very excited when I asked if he would be interested in meeting and reading through a couple of chapters of John each week. After this lunch I always feel way more encouraged than he probably ever could. But I have to say the most enjoyable part is the way he says things you wouldn't expect a normal believer to say, or asks questions that, as simple or awkward as they may be, are so honest that they challenge me to think. He is at such a fun stage in his walk with Christ. You know what I'm talking about, where everything is exciting...and truth is so alive, knowledge tastes so good. It's so much fun!!!

oops, he just called, he's out of class so we're heading to lunch....

1 comment:

spartacus21 said...

i have to run to meet with a few new navs now but we need to talk! i have an awesome story of God's moving in people here at ASU..it's such a cool thing to see but pray if you think of it...there is definatley a battle for hearts here