Thursday, November 15, 2007

Not too long ago I was sitting on a gorgeous, white-sand beach on the Caribbean at midnight listening to the waves rock the fishing boats that were tied up for the night nearby and watching the reflection of the moon on the water. For some reason I thought back to that night when I woke up this morning. I really need to go do that again before I leave Mexico in a month.

I'll be catching a bus at 5:30 tomorrow morning to take me to Cancun to pick up Ashley and her friend Caitlin from the airport and then hopping back on the bus back to Merida. I have a lot of bus riding to do this weekend (16 hours to be exact as I will be making the trip to and from Cancun twice) but I'm so excited. The pain will be well worth it. Who knows what could be in store for the weekend...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a blast this past weekend!!!! I love the way you have decided to spell my name.....so unique haha...Love you
AshLey:)