Friday, April 08, 2005

Do you ever have one of those nights when you just stress out over the most stupid things thinking that the longer you lay awake in bed, the more likely it is that the problem will be solved. It doesn't make any sense. It would make more sense to stop worrying about it, get a good nights rest, and worry about it the next day if at all. But no...I, for some reason, expect all of life's questions to be answered while staring at my ceiling at night, when I am already exhausted and not in the right mind-set(especially since I'm not a night-time person).

Recently I have been really missing wrestling. What I would give for just one more match...
Any takers????Anyone at all?

2 comments:

Brent said...

Wrestling takers?

Let's just say that there's two kinds of people in this world:

Weasels...

and weasel slappers.

I am a weasel slapper.

Did that sound like a pro-wrestling taunt?

Anonymous said...

i'm game anytime man...just name the time and place, and you don't even have to go easy on me
;)