Monday, April 04, 2005

Epidemic

The most severe case of senioritis yet swept through Craig County today. It was disastrous. Right after third period I went to the band hallway to talk with some of my friends before D-lunch. However, most of my friends were leaving for senior out, while I was staying to attend the second worst class in the world, BCIS(2nd only to Economics). As this took place the only thought that I had in my mind was, "Why didn't I graduate early?" Very unhealthy......


I have decided. The coin landed on heads(see blog March 21) and I will be getting my guns up at Texas Tech next year. It feels so good to finally know for sure. I can think of a lot of people who are probably very excited about my decision, not to mention any names ....Nathan....Jude...
And there are plenty more....Brad...Jordan....Adam....Parents

3 comments:

Brent said...

I'm so pumped for you that you finally have gotten to the point of making a decision that I may have to run out and buy you some tortillas to throw at football games!

Congratulations, my friend.

Jude said...

woooohoooooo Craig I am happy i have a fellow brother going to Tech with me we can rock the casa at Tech show them who's the boss wooooooooohooooooooo GUNS UP

Anonymous said...

dude, i'm totally stoked too!
and i found your page when i was at home, i had pulled down the dropdown thing in the webpage box on internet explorer and clicked your site by accident. that make sense? prolly not, but when do i ever make sense?