Monday, May 02, 2005

Did you see the Mavericks game????? Oh my gosh. That is what I'm talking about.

I have a question. Why didn't Bradley play tonight? I missed the last little bit of the 4th game in the series...did something happen to him. I used to think that he was just a 7ft 6 in. waste of space, but he has been able to do some damage recently and I was wondering why he didn't play tonight. We could have used him against the Chinese giant, Yoa Ming. I doubt that anyone else cares...I'm a dork.

1 comment:

Deleted said...

i don't know anything about basketball.
but i'd agree with you (and heather!) on the dork part. except you for the fact that basketball si part of sports and fits in the guy-genre, so if you're a part of that you're a group of dorks that all of society accepts.

but about that tall guy? i dunno why he didn't play. but i did see the asian one. and i like tracy mcgrady - no real reason except we're NAME BUDDIES!