Saturday, May 07, 2005

When I woke up this morning, I was informed by my mother that I needed to clean out my room, put everything in boxes, and be pretty much ready to move out. It sounds like they are trying to get rid of me a little too soon considering I don't leave until June 21, and then I'll be back and leave for good in mid-August. And then I asked her about looking for a small car with good gas mileage for me, because both of my brothers got a better car when they graduated so that they could drive back and forth from college. Well...my mother is a little dramatic at times and I must have caught her at a bad time, but she pretty much said that she thinks that I can share a car with my brother next year in Lubbock. So I laughed and left the room....then I realized that she might not be joking so I went back in the room...turned out to not be so much of a joke. I'm sure that I will get a car for next year, I just probably shouldn't bring it up too much. If I look on my own, find a good deal, and then confront my parents I will have much better luck.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Hey man I understand. I survived in Lubbock for a year without a car. It wasn't too bad but it makes coming home difficult.