Sunday, June 12, 2005

Mexico was wonderful. But now that I'm back I have so much to do. I leave in like 8 or 9 days for Kanakuk. I have to:
  • sell my car,
  • buy a new car,
  • have my Eagle Scout Board of Review,
  • run down to drop paperwork off in Fort Worth,
  • mail in the rebates for my laptop,
  • do my thank you letters from graduation

On top of all of this, I haven't heard from Kanakuk in over a month. I have no clue what time I am supposed to get there, what they want me to bring, and all of the stuff that one would expect to get from his employer in advance. I realize that everyone at Kanakuk is extremely busy right now doing the whole CAMP thing. But they hired me, sent me the forms they needed me to fill out, sent my a confirmation letter, and I haven't heard from them in a month...But I would like to know whether or not they still want me to show up. If I can't get a hold of them this week, I might be spending the next month in the Flowerplex. I hope we can get in touch..it is the most amazing place on the planet.

Craig!!!, Just trust God...just trust God.

No comments: