Tuesday, October 16, 2007


Today is this woman's 21st birthday. (I know what you're thinking, but standing next to her, everyone looks this bad...)

For whatever reason, she has allowed me to be in her life for a year and two months. But today isn't about how lucky I am, which I am. It is about how wonderful Ashley Nicole Seal is, and about how amazing I want her day to be. So, to once again steal the style from dear old Brent..

in honor of Ashley's 21st birthday today I will be...
-singing Broadway musicals at the top of my lungs
-being the sweetest/most genuine person anyone has ever met
-laughing at stupid jokes told by significant others
-text messaging all 24 hours of the day
-finding out how God has gifted me and using that to the best of my ability
-wearing a Kappa Kappa Gamma party t-shirt
-crushing on Zac Efron (won't really be doing this)
-having a great attitude about everything
-being the most lovable person in the WORLD!

Sorry fellas, she's kinda taken.
Happy Birthday Ash!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be celebrating with you because every day of her life has been a blessing to me!!

Anonymous said...

You are so amazing, Craig, and between your blog and my mom's post, it definitely made me start crying!!!! I love you! And mom, I'm so glad I was blessed with having a mom like you! I couldn't have ever asked for someone better! THank you for always being there for me. I love you!:)

Ashley

Anonymous said...

It's anonymous Dad here.

I'm celebrating, because Ashley has made my son a really great guy, I'm really looking forward to getting to know this great new guy when he comes home again. Love you Son ! Love you too Ashley !