Saturday, October 13, 2007

I woke up bright and early yesterday morning to meet my group for scuba practice. Right as I was walking out the door my scuba teacher called me and told me that he wasn't going to be able to make it early this morning because he had been robbed the night before. While he was in a restaurant someone broke into his van and stole his computer, which contained all of his work information, and thousands of dollars worth of scuba gear. So Memo, the scuba guy, worked all morning to get the window of his van fixed as well as find us the proper equipment so we could still have scuba practice...after being robbed. That is the most selfless thing that I have seen in a long time. And scuba ended up being really cool. I mean, we just practiced in a pool, but it was fun nonetheless. Pretty soon I'll be at the bottom of the Caribbean swimming with the dolphins and looking at the coral reefs. Wish you could all be there with me.

In honor of the Texas Tech vs A&M game today I will be...
...dressing like a pirate
...throwing tortillas at kickoff
...poking fun at those who have practiced yelling
...and just all around getting my guns up as high as possible

Go Tech!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is BOB. BOB says hi. BOB can do a cartwheel, BOB can do a dance!
Let's give BOB a big hand! djhrfygyu... OPPS sorry BOB!

Brent said...

You know, if you have a broadband connection, you can go to Yahoo sports or ESPN360 and get the Tech games live on your computer, right?

Adam Lauchner said...

It was a good game...even more so since we wooped their stinkin aggie tails! btw, the "bob" poem above was written by our sister.

mavis_davis said...

so stinkin jealous....a couple of times i've entertained the idea of flying down to see you...