Monday, August 23, 2004

Back into the swing of things

Last night at about 12, i had a small panic attack when I remembered about three or four hours of homework that was assigned early last week. As I was frantically throwing together what I could in such a short amount of time I glanced over at my assignment sheet and saw that the due date was for next monday. I kinda just sat and stared at it for about five minutes before laughing and going to bed. It's funny how bent out of shape one can get on such a small thing that in the grand scheme of things is really not that important at all.

I find Sundays to be a very busy day schedule wise, but at the end of the day I always feel very relaxed and rested. I also want to thank my unbelievable youth pastor who has such a passion for teenagers. He knows what is going on. I think the world would be much better if we had more people like Brent. People that understand, and genuinely care about teenagers today. I'll stop ragging on him because I know that he wouldn't want me to. But every monday I just feel so blessed to have a friend like him.

Words of Wisdom-"Don't put off you homework"

2 comments:

Mike said...

Finally someone who is younger and still doing the blog thing justice. I am glad to read you blog and not find LOLZ every other freakin word and wanton abuse of elipses. Keep it up you're doing great. BTW If Paul didn't come about would the church as we know it exsist?

Nathan said...

Hey now...I wantonly abuse the elipse and I am 30 years old. Let's not stereotype all elipse abusers as merely adolescents