Thursday, August 26, 2004

exhausted

I'm not complaining about my schedule, because I chose it to be this way and I wouldn't have it any other way. BUT, wrestling fourth period is a great workout. Almost so great that all that I want to do afterward is to go home and lay down like the rest of my team gets to do. However, I have two hours of sweating in the blistering heat in marching band before leaving school. I have many nightly activities directly after band too, but most of them are refreshing except for an occasional thursday night scout meeting that drags me down. I guess that all I am saying is that rest is very important. Not just sleeping, but spiritual rest and refreshment as well. Getting in God's word everyday is the only way that I can get through so much. I don't know what it would be like to never have that time alone with God and frankly, I really don't want to know. Like I said......I wouldn't have my schedule any other way.

No comments: