Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Good Ole Days

I always here older people talk about the days when they were younger and the things that they used to do. They kind of idolize those days as if they were really so much better than today, when in all reality they just remember the positives and let their minds do the rest. Well, I got to thinking too. I am only about to turn seventeen and i have those good ole days too. For example, remember when we all had those huge basketball pumps on the tongues of our shoes, or when Super Nintendo was the hottest thing around. The Tamagotchi digital pets were cool too. We used to sneak into the bathrooms at school just to feed our digital pets so they wouldn't die. Or when we used to run home just to see the new episode of Power Rangers(the original series, not the junk that they have now). Thinking about all of this I realized that all I wanted back then(a whole whopping 8 years ago) was to be in high school. I couldn't wait until i could drive, or stay out late. And now, at times, my friends and I talk about how cool things were in elementary school, where there were no problems with girls, homework, parents etc...Weird
Words of Wisdom-"Enjoy NOW, it's cool too"

No comments: