Wednesday, April 27, 2005

As most of you probably know, I go to Starbucks on average..4 out of 5 school days, at least once each weekend, and about 2 times each week during weekday evenings. But I have noticed that I rarely go in there without seeing someone that I know. Apparently it isn't just me who lives at Starbucks. People actually come up to my parents and start a conversation with, "Hey, I saw Craig at Starbucks yesterday..."

If you have ever seen me at Starbucks, enjoying God's wonderful, smooth, rich creation of coffee, leave a comment. This could get interesting if the right people read my blog....

7 comments:

Craig said...

Yes...but we don't live near eachother.

Deleted said...

i'm pretty sure you were there with other tuesday-night people when seanathan and i had p lans to meet there, and we didn't know you guys would all be there. and i know i didn't talk to you much - but i was pretty upset then, near tears again because i thought i was going to have to miss out on everything (prom) because of WORK!

Anonymous said...

You know that I see you lots of mornings but I'm a very old man so I know I'm not one of the people that will make this interesting for you. Good Luck!

Nathan said...

CRAIG!
How bout tomorrow man? YOu wanted to get coffee..

Craig said...

Yeah...can you do tomorrow at 4:30 at Starbucks on 407???Or whatever time is good for you..I'm free.

Nathan said...

Ok...4:30 it is...See you then.

Craig said...

I'll be there.