Thursday, April 28, 2005

Do you ever have one of those days where every small thing that could possibly go wrong does? That's how today was for me. I wake up with a headache, stub my toe getting out of bed. OUCH!!! I head to Starbucks and the same girl who makes my drink everyday made it again today, but for some reason she messed it up. No big deal, i didn't say anything because coffee is coffee and it was good anyway. I get to school and my first period teacher asks if I will run to Chick-fil-a for him. So I agree because he said that I could get something for myself with his money. So I get to Chick-fil-a and head inside to order. I get his four-piece chicken minis, his large Diet coke with extra ice, a Dr. pepper for my friend Jack, and a chicken biscuit for myself. I start to walk back to my car, reach into my pocket for my keys.....and.....and.....CRAP! They are in my ignition with my car running and my doors locked. Which is twice as bad when you are nearly out of gas and your gas gauge doesn't work. So now I have to guess how much gas was eaten up while I was waiting to get back into my car. I have to call my mom with some guys cell phone at Chick-fil-a, because I don't have one, and ask her to bring the spare set of keys to me at the restaurant. As I'm sitting and waiting for my keys, I unwrap my chicken biscuit only to find that there is no chicken in my biscuit...there is sausage. I wasn't even going to try and ask them to fix it...so I put on a smile and ate my sausage biscuit. Nothing major....nothing went drastically wrong. Just about a hundred tiny things adding up to one crappy morning. It happens........

1 comment:

Deleted said...

i'm sorry you've having no good, horrible, very bad day.
but sometimes it helps to just complain.
so go right ahead.
complain more, it really does help! well, for you... be careful of the nerves of those your complain around.