Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I've been having so much fun preparing my lesson over Romans 15 that I'll be teaching this wednesday while Brent is out. As I start to pull all of my notes and stuff into an actual, applicable lesson..pray that I would be sensitive to where God is leading the lesson. It is one thing to have a cool Bible study where everyone learns some cool facts. But it is something completely different for someone in the room to walk out looking a little more like Christ at the end of the night. God's word is able to change our lives for the better every time that we open it and my prayer is that God uses me as a tool to do exactly that. It may just be a small high school Bible study...but it is the Word of God and I won't take this responsibility lightly. Just keep me in your thoughts.



Is it possible to have a case of the Monday's on a Tuesday????

2 comments:

Deleted said...

when brent discussed our senior class to the rest of the church at big church, i saw us as an outsider might. and i realized we aren't so bad... when you put us all together, you see how it all works, and how much we really are God's children.
and hearing the way you talk... just reinforces that even more. I am honored to have shared my time with the graduating class of 2005 in our youth group. i'm sure you'll do fine. i'll keep you in my prayers

p.s. no it's not possible. it's a tuesday. just a tuesday!

Anonymous said...

It is possible for a Tuesday to be a Monday. I'll be praying for you and I know that God will use you and you will grow from this too. Its amazing to see how far you have come this year and I pray as you go to college you will keep this light that has been shining through you so others will see it too. Its been an inspiration to me and you have sharpened me which I'm grateful for.